To subscribe to your schedule page in Google Calendar, just do the following:
- Go to your Schedule page and click on the “Subscribe/Export” button
- Copy the calendar link listed on the Export Schedule page
- In Google Calendar, click on the down arrow to the right of “Other Calendars”
- Click on “Add by URL” option
- Paste your calendar link into the appropriate box
- Click on “Add Calendar”
Note: It may take a few minutes for your iCal file to fully load in Google. As long as you do not see an error, it is likely still working. Please note that Google can take up to 24 hours to fully populate your calendar. If the calendar name shows in your list of calendars on the left of the screen, the subscription was added. If you have questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.